What is Emotional Wellness Coaching?
Emotional Wellness Coaching is an invitation to discover and celebrate our true selves. Simply put, emotions are informative, internal indicators; encouraging us to explore what’s going on beneath the surface. The expression of any emotion is a curated embodiment of our personal experience. Contrary to what we have been taught, there is no such thing as a “right” or “wrong” emotion. It’s all just information; breadcrumbs leading us toward the path of healing.
When we endeavor down this path, we cultivate cognizance of our thoughts, behaviors, and patterns. Once we are aware, we can discern what serves us, which ultimately illuminates our connection to ourselves, our partners, our families, our colleagues, and so on.
Emotional wellness coaching is rooted in the development of emotional literacy. Meaning you will:
- Build emotional intelligence
- Develop enhanced emotional verbiage
- Learn how to fully articulate your experience and advocate for your needs
- Communicate about your internal state in a regulated way
- Deepen your sense of self-acceptance and compassion
Common Reasons Clients Choose Coaching:
- Master time management, manage stress and improve daily effectiveness
- Develop a more effective leadership style or manner
- Improve interpersonal or communication skills
- Learn to effectively communicate with a multi-generational workforce
- Speed up personal development
- Manage conflict and difficult interpersonal dynamics
- Improve emotional intelligence
- Manage and coach direct reports
- Align skills and strengths with job performance
- Optimize work / life schedules
- Chart a new career path