Welcome to Flourish, a new paradigm for women's health. Flourish was founded by Marilyn Erickson and is a transformational program based on integrative and functional medicine—considering the whole woman framework.
This refreshing approach to healthcare and self-care is natural, personal, and proactive—designed to help you renew and rejuvenate your body to live well.
Marilyn believes that our lives are often laden with troubles and difficulties that require the help of friends, family, and/or professionals. She believes that if we take advantage of opportunities to change our environments, use resources available to us, and most especially, desire to change our situations and overcome our difficulties, we can make great strides in finding fulfillment and contentment in every aspect of our lives.
Marilyn's approach is to educate, instill confidence, and empower individuals so that their decisions will be based on facts rather than myths and false information. She welcomes clients to share their own thoughts and ideas and also to be open to new information and treatment options.
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Certificate from The Women’s Functional and Integrative Medicine Professional Training Program
Completed 200-hour yoga teacher training program
Completed Qi Gong Intensive Program
Marilyn's goal is to relieve uncomfortable symptoms and transform the way you live through lifestyle changes and alternative and traditional medicine. This refreshing approach to healthcare and self-care is natural, personal, and proactive—designed to help you renew and rejuvenate your body to live well.
Your Concerns May Include:
- Brain Fog
- Sleep Issues & Fatigue
- Food Cravings or Difficulty Losing Weight
- Diabetes Type 2 and Insulin Resistance
- Memory Problems
- Hormonal Issues Including PCOS, Menopause, PMS
- IBS and Other Digestive Issues
- Autoimmune Conditions Including Thyroid
The goal is to relieve uncomfortable symptoms and transform the way you live through lifestyle changes and alternative and traditional medicine. This refreshing approach to healthcare and self-care is natural, personal, and proactive—designed to help you renew and rejuvenate your body to live well.
Most women need fewer calories as they age and lower levels of estrogen after menopause can raise the risk for disease. Often health conditions can be improved and even resolved with robust yet manageable dietary changes. A customized nutrition plan can help alleviate symptoms and produce a better sense of well-being.
Paying attention to your body and mind through exercise and movement, relaxation, sleep, and time spent in nature are all important aspects of achieving health and wellness. Marilyn will help you identify your goals and introduce options that align with your goals and abilities.
SUPPLEMENTS & BOTANICALS
To help bring your body into optimal alignment, supplements and botanicals are offered. This may be in addition to or as a replacement for prescription medicines. Marilyn works to ensure that the supplements and botanicals you take are safe, effective, and economical.
All services are self-pay. Insurance will not be billed. Some lab testing may be covered by insurance. Lab testing costs will be explained prior to ordering.
Services and Fees
Initial visit (80 minutes):
- Health and medical history, food journal, and other information provided prior to the visit will be reviewed and discussed. Individual preferences/needs/goals for a personalized health plan will be considered. During the COVID 19 pandemic, Zoom/video visits will be the format for the initial 80-minute assessment.
- The initial personalized treatment plan will be emailed to participants within 72 hours of the initial visit.
- Email communication is available for questions following receipt of your individualized plan.
- Follow up phone call/check-in is provided by the team health assistant 1-3 weeks after the initial visit.
$520.00 (80 minutes)
Follow up visits (30-40 minutes):
- Review progress, concerns, obstacles to success; determine additional assessments/testing to gain further information, and make treatment plan revisions as needed to achieve goals. During the COVID 19 pandemic, follow-up visits will be Zoom/video or in-person with a mask as is the preference of the participant.
- Timing and frequency of follow up visits will be determined as part of the personalized plan.
$250.00 (30 minutes)
$275.00 (40 minutes)
Health history forms will be emailed to the participant after scheduling the visit. Please complete the forms and return 48 hours or more prior to the visit.